We want to ensure our support for English education not only by financing English teachers, but also by providing volunteers.
We are always looking for volunteers who:
- want to make a unique contribution and to design the foundations for a global world. Since we are still a young and accordingly small organization, your individual contribution has the potential to be highly impactful.
- like to design projects proactively and strike out in new directions
- want to improve educational opportunities across borders.
- want to experience cultural exchange on both sides.
- already have theoretical knowledge in the field of pedagogy (not a general requirement!).
- have good English skills.
What we offer:
- Living in a vibrant international metropolis.
- A opportunity to shape the Bangalore project fundamentally.
- Professional experience in the social and non-profit sector.
- Profound cultural experiences.
- Contact with local families.
Of course we actively support you with all organizational efforts, such as:
- Visa permit
- Vaccinations (as needed and are partly handled by the health insurance)
- Accommodation in Bangalore.
- We will also put you in contact with local families, so you get the opportunity to become part of the community